2. What we do
3. Our clients
4. What we’ve done
Who we are
We specialize in industrial and high tech marketing,
communications, writing, PR, media and advertising services for:
• Original equipment manufacturers (OEMs)
• Companies who provide goods and services to the maintenance, repair
and operations (MRO) functions
• Any company involved in business-to-business products, components
• Advertising and PR agencies that handle these types of accounts
• Government agencies
What we do
• Account work
• Animated mailers and video clips
• Business plans
• Communications plans
• Concept and creation of trade journal ads, from fractional pages
to multi-page inserts.
• Direct mail campaigns, both print and electronic
• Inquiry management
• Marketing plans
• Media planning, placement and tracking of advertising programs
in the trade press.
• News release and journal article plans and schedules
• Sales collateral, data sheets, flyers, brochures and white papers
• Tradeshow coordination
• Website development
• Writing: technical, promotional, educational
We’re experts at creating and implementing
industrial marketing and communications. With your knowledge of your industry,
coupled with our process expertise, we work as a team to build client
relationships, brand awareness, profitability and market share. Here are
some of the people we’ve worked with:
3M Safety Training software, 3M Voice Mail
software, West Group online legal, environmental, human resources, labor
employment and estate planning software. Lead contract writer on the new
West Group Online Store.
Onan, Rollerblade, Vollrath Stainless Steel
3M Data Storage, 3M Electrical Products, 3M
Electronic Products, 3M Imaging Systems, Honeywell
E.W. Blanch, Merchant Gould, West Group
Control Data, Cybernetics Technology, FSI International,
MCT, Norplex and Zetaco
Health Care/Personal Safety
3M Animal Care, 3M Health Care, 3M Medical
Device, 3M Occupational Health & Environmental Safety, 3M Personal
Safety Products, 3M Surgical, 3M Vision Care
3M Abrasive Systems, 3M Commercial Graphics,
3M Home and Commercial Care, 3M Industrial Tape and Specialties, 3M Information
Technologies, 3M Printing Products, Crystal Tips, H.B. Fuller Company,
KAPAK Corporation, Meier Tool and Engineering, North Star Steel, Onan,
Sunds Defibrator, Toro, Wheelabrator, Zimpro
Dynamic Air, Tecnetics Industries
Horton Industries, Horton Manufacturing
3M Interactive Systems, 3M Telecom Systems,
What we’ve done (some proven client
Brand Awareness/Brand Management
• Increased awareness 48% in one market
in twelve months.
• Increased company awareness in all markets 53% in six years.
• Saved $240,000 in legal searches by implementing a brand management
• Increased overall corporate favorability with brand management.
• Discovered acceptable price point four
times higher than current pricing.
• Repositioned product to compete in a new $250MM market.
• Eliminated the need to establish new distribution network.
• Uncovered new niche with $20MM annual market potential.
• As 3M’s Ad Tracking Manager,
we help 3M’s 14 agencies-of-record negotiate the lowest rates while
maximizing merchandising credits.
• Saved one client over $50,000 by eliminating poor media buys.
• Saved another client more than $12,000 per year on a corporate
directory buy that quadrupled impressions to an audience with twice the
number of prospects.
• Saved more than $35,000 on an inquiry producing campaign that
generated three times the number of prospects expected.
• Negotiated media packages and combination rates up to 50% off
Inquiry Management/Direct Mail
• Improved inquiry count by 300%.
• Improved inquiry conversion to sale by 200%.
• Closed inquiry feedback loop from the field.
• Reduced fulfillment time from 3 weeks to 48 hours.
• Generated a 43% response to a direct mail piece with 1% requesting
a sales call.
• 90% article placement track record.
• 75% news release placement in the top ten publications.
• Improved tradeshow booth traffic.
• Lowered overall tradeshow costs.
• Saved over $100,000 in unproductive
• Reduced literature inventory and mailing costs by 18% per year.
• “Most actions taken” by
• Highest “remembered noticing” ad scores.
• Largest one-year gain in brand awareness.
• Most inquiries produced in ad category
to Home Page)